adopt a pony
Adopting a Pony is a great way to support Stepney Bank Stables. By adopting a pony you are contributing to the enormous costs of caring for our fantastic furry four legged friends! As well as all the obvious costs such as feed, hay and straw, our horses also need regular visits from the dentist, vet and Farrier. Just one set of shoes costs £60 and they need new ones every 6 weeks!
When you adopt a pony you will receive a framed photo of your chosen equine, an adoption certificate, a ‘day in the life of’ your horse or pony and regular letters to keep you up to date with all the gossip from the stable block.
It costs just £20 per year to adopt a pony. An ideal gift for a horse-mad friend! Choose from the following horses and ponies:-
- Mango - A lovely chesnut mare who is a real favourite among our adult riders
- Willow – An Exmoor Pony, Willow is rarer than the panda and even more cute
- Auberry – A lovely strawberry roan pony, a real favorite at Stepney because of her unusual coat colour and her enthusiastic attitude
- Muffin - A real character- his favourite trick is to untie himself when he is out on the yard!
- Reiver -A very hansome Highland pony who enjoys teaching people to jump
- Rupert - A chesnut gelding who was voted the "SBS Favourite Horse" last year - real star